Thank you for your interest in ProBLEN employment opportunities. ProBLEN has been in business for over 15 years and part of our success has been the passion and dedication that every one of our employees has taken in our company.
We are always searching for dedicated employees with a positive spirit, looking for a work culture that understands the importance of family and values. If you are committed, hard-working and strive to always do your best, then you could be part of our team!
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). Qualified applicants will be considered for vacancies without regard to race, color, religion, pregnancy, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by prevailing state and federal laws, regulations and ordinances.
Part-time, contracted position
We are seeking a highly engaged sales professional to successfully contribute to the expansion and market penetration of our full line of Anti-Aging Homeopathic and Nutritional Supplements. This position will be responsible for implementing ProBLEN supplements to new clients. The Account Representative will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Setting and completing appointments with primary care physicians, chiropractic offices, retirement homes, gyms and other retail health and beauty related business within a specific geographic area assigned by the Marketing Director.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Organizing, tracking, and distributing orders, developing a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face-to-face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory.
- Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ongoing product and sales training is required.
Skill and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience).
- Candidates should possess 2+ years’ experience in outside business to business sales with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and rapport building skills with sales contact and staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills.?
- Strong understanding of customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.?
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Internet preferred.
- Experienced in the healthcare industry with proven interaction with physicians and business owners.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
Compensation is for commission, bonuses based on total sales productivity, plus gas mileage reimbursement.
This is a Part-time Independent Contractor 1099 position.
No salary or health benefits are provided.? There is NO CAP on total earnings.?
The ONLY candidates who will be considered for this position will have at least 2 years of sales experience selling to Physicians.?
Candidates must be authorized to be employed in the United States and must have a valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 States with a clean driving record.