You don’t have to wait for your body to get sick before you start fighting off colds, viruses, and invaders. Try using these natural supplements and strategies to improve your immune system and equip your body
Here are 9 homeopathic ways to improve immunity and prime your immune system.
- Take or Get Vitamin D Every Day.Studies show that Vitamin D levelsmake a difference in the way your body handles viruses like CoVID19. The best source of Vitamin D is from foods and the sun, but supplementing is a great choice if you can’t get outside or live in a place that’s cloudy or cold. Because Vitamin D is fat soluble, make sure you’re taking it with a meal or a spoon full of peanut butter.
- Prioritize Sleep. The most natural thing you can do to help your immune system is make sure you get enough sleep every night. That show you want to binge will still be there tomorrow. Shut off the screens an hour before bedtime and get good rest. Melatonin and chelated magnesium can help if you have a hard time falling or staying asleep.
- Sip on Sambucus. The European Elder tree creates flowers and berries that are powerful antioxidants and amazing for supporting your immune system. Liquid versions of elderberry are available at most pharmacies, drug stores, and vitamin shops and called Samubucus nigra. The liquid version tastes good and is very effective. Plus, it’s safe for children.
- Sip Bone Broth. Chicken soup has long been a natural remedy for illness—but it’s not because of the chicken or the vegetables. It’s because of the bone broth. This powerful source of collagen, vitamins and minerals that can help heal your body when you’re feeling sick or help strengthen your immune system when you’re well. Many companies now sell bone broth in the soups and broth section of the store. Or, you can get some bones and make your own at home.
- Supplement Coenzyme Q10. CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant used for cellular growth and maintenance. CoQ10 can also help protect your heart from damage that comes with certain viruses and illnesses. It’s an easy to find supplement wherever you get your vitamins, but it’s one you should talk to your doctor about taking, if you’re not already.
- Use N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC). If you think you have the virus everyone’s talking about, then talk to your doctor about NAC — a semi-essential amino acid that has been used for decades to treat a host of medical issues. NAC packs a powerful punch for your immune system because it aids in the production of glutathione. NAC can also reduce inflammation, eliminate free radicals, and help replenish natural antioxidant levels.
- Check out proBLENopathy Immune Support. Tired of taking abasket of pills every day to boost your immune system? Consider proBLENopathy’s Immune Support Booster. All you do is spray the formula under your tongue a few times a day and you’ll get a boost for your immune system that includes several of the ingredients listed above plus other power immune boosters like: Beta 1 3D Glucan, garlic, apple cider vinegar, olive leaf, maitake muscroom, and cat’s claw bark. Learn more about this powerful immune system builder here.