Aging is one of life’s great ironies. Getting older is a blessing—considering the alternative. But, looking older? That’s something many try to avoid for a myriad of reasons. Did you know that many of the physical signs of aging don’t really have anything to do with the number of candles on your birthday cake? Our bodies look and feel older thanks to a combination of factors. There may not be a fountain of youth, but there certainly are things you can do every day to help you look and feel younger.
Here are 6 Tips to Slow the Signs of Aging:
- Drink Enough Water. Hydrated skin is healthy skin. Dryness, wrinkles, and other signs of aging that show up on your skin will be more apparent if you’re dehydrated. Eight glasses a day may not be enough if you drink a lot of caffeinated beverages. Proper hydration also plays a role in energy levels, blood pressure, and more in your body. Keep that thirst quenched.
- Safeguard from Sun Damage. A little sunshine can make a big difference in the levels of vitamin D in your body, but too much sunshine can cause sun damage to your skin that can make it look older. Consider wearing hats, visors, sunglasses, or protective clothing if you’re going to be outdoors for a long time. Choose healthier sunscreens without dangerous chemicals if you prefer to use lotion.
- Move Your Body. A little exercise can go a long way in helping you look and feel younger. You don’t have to do cardio for an hour a day to reap the benefits of exercise. Regular walking can boost your mood and give you lots of other health benefits. Consider adding some weight training to build or maintain muscle mass that can start to disappear as we age.
- Eat Berries and Avocados. Raspberries, goji berry, acai, and other fruits that are high in antioxidants and vitamin C can help your skin stay looking young. Similarly, foods that are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, walnuts, flax seed, and avocados can also help boost your body’s enzymes and help your skin look more youthful.
- Sleep & De-Stress. Stress is not your friend if you’re trying to look and feel younger. Stress is a more powerful agent of aging than just about anything else we do. If you want to feel and look younger, managing stress is key. Sleep enough hours every night (at least 7-8 hours) and practice calming habits to help you manage your stress, and the results will show up in the mirror.
- Use a Safe, Natural, and Effective Hormone Booster. Need a little help in the looking and feeling younger department? There are safe, natural, and affordable ways you can improve the signs of aging—inside and outside of your body. Using proBLENopathy’s side-effect free hormone boosters can help you recharge your body’s systems that may be slowing because of age. proBLEN’s natural HgH booster is an easy-to-use spray you can use from the comfort of your home to help you increase your energy, improve the appearance of your skin, hair, and nails, and sleep better. proBLENopathy also offers boosters to help speed up a sluggish libido, improve the symptoms of slowed thyroid function, help the symptoms of menopause or low Testosterone, and more. Check out the full line of proBLEN’s boosters here and you’ll find an easy way to slow the signs of aging and start feeling and looking young again.